U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese

Go down

If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese

If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese I_vote_lcap0%If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese I_vote_lcap0%If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese Empty If U.S aircraft carrier enter Yellow Sea,will anger Chinese

Post  Admin Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm

If the U.S. aircraft carrier into the Yellow Sea to participate in joint military exercises, to Sino-US relations is not the main cause of destruction is hard to kill, but rather the destruction of public opinion, this is the foundation of international relations.coach bags (coach bags)

The Chinese government did not send aircraft carriers into the Yellow Sea to participate in the United States expressed strong opposition position exercises before, the United States can play the fool, and South Korean military exercises it is the so-called North Korean attack, "Tian An" ship incident, but the Chinese government has been unmistakably clear that the trend for the position of the U.S. aircraft carrier and serious concern, the United States still insists that this is an open provocation to China, to China's doorstep is the making words against the door.coach handbags (coach handbags)

United States Cold War mentality of some people who have "tricks" to use gunboat diplomacy to contain China's rise, with the carrier to intimidate the Chinese people to test China's strategic bottom line, but they have little smart, no great wisdom; have the courage Takeo No military wisdom. China's rise is a general trend, while several gunboats can be stopped by you alone? China is the world's largest market, China would mean the loss of offending, or at least reduced the share in this market, the American people can agree it? Loss of the American people, Obama also how re-elected?coach outlet (coach outlet)

Chinese people have never been frightened off. China then was poor, the have not bowed their heads to any power, let alone today's China will soon become the world's second largest economic entity. The fact is that the U.S. aircraft carrier not scare the Chinese people, but the technical characteristics of the carrier's war exposed a close look to the People's Liberation Army aircraft carrier, the chance of aircraft carriers. U.S. aircraft carrier not scare the Chinese people, but angered the Chinese people. This is the United States sent aircraft carriers to the Yellow Sea, the largest loss of strokes, the biggest loss, biggest strategic flaw. "People do not make me, I do not prisoners. If we are attacked, I will of prisoners," history, present and future, have already proved and will continue to prove this is the Chinese people and army, not a "military joke."coach shoulder bags (coach shoulder bags)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down