U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft

Go down

Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft

Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft I_vote_lcap0%Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft I_vote_lcap0%Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft Empty Plane crash in China might be the Korean aircraft

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

(coach handbags)18 further from the concerned reporter learned that a preliminary judge at the scene yesterday, the plane crash in China might be a North Korean aircraft. A simple plane crash damaged houses, causing no Chinese casualties. Pilots were killed. At present, the Chinese side on this issue to communicate with the DPRK.

(coach outlet)China's official news release on the 18th that the preliminary judging the situation at the scene yesterday, the plane crash in China might be a North Korean aircraft. A simple plane crash damaged houses, causing no Chinese casualties. Pilots were killed.

17 Fushun in Liaoning Province in China ancient village within the county pull the plane crash may be a North Korean plane, the pilot was killed. Wrecked aircraft may be foreign media to judge the "MiG -21" fighters, suspected cause of the crash the fuel runs out. According to South Korean media speculated that the Korean fighter aircraft may be lost on his way to put an fled Russia to China.

(coach julia collection)As the fuel shortage, the Korean fighters are not full of fuel in case of flight. The plane crashed in Fushun County, where the Air Force from Korea Sinuiju is only 200 km, the parties to conclude, therefore, fall as fuel runs out suspected causes.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum