U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition

Go down

Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition

Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition I_vote_lcap0%Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition I_vote_lcap0%Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition Empty Intel, McAfee to be 7.68 billion U.S. dollars acquisition

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

(coach bags)According to foreign media reports chip maker Intel announced today that it has agreed to 48 dollars per share cash purchase price of computer security software maker McAfee Inc., the transaction total about 7.68 billion U.S. dollars.

(coach handbags)The transaction price than McAfee Wednesday closing price of 29.93 U.S. dollars stock 60% higher. After the announcement of this transaction, McAfee stock prices during early trading in Thursday soared 58%, to 47.42 U.S. dollars.

(coach outlet)Intel said the deal highlighted the "Security has now become a basic element of network computing." Intel President and CEO Paul Otellini also said in a statement: "With a lot of the rapid development of Internet connected devices, our lives have been more and more network elements. In the past, energy efficiency and connectivity has been an essential requirement of computer However, the future, security will become the third largest computer experience required. "

(coach totes)Reported that their boards of directors have unanimously approved the current transaction, the transaction is subject to shareholder approval to wait for McAfee, and review by relevant regulatory bodies.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down