U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee

Go down

Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee

Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee I_vote_lcap0%Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee I_vote_lcap0%Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee Empty Intel 7.7 billion purchase McAfee

Post  Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

(coach bags)Intel Thursday announced that 48 U.S. dollars per share in cash to buy security software maker McAfee, transactions total about 7.68 billion U.S. dollars, Intel's stock price than McAfee Wednesday closing price of 29.93 U.S. dollars a premium of 60%. The acquisition is the largest scale in the history of Intel deal.

(coach handbags)Speaking on the acquisition, industry, Intel talked about most is how McAfee security software advantage. This is no need to reiterate them. However, once completion of the acquisition, when Intel finally effective use of technological advantages McAfeee more profits, the technology industry will find on the McAfee's acquisition of Intel's how wise. However, given that the acquisition may give rise to very many consequences, like the situation in the future to make an accurate prediction is very difficult indeed.

(coach outlet)Although Intel does not necessarily mean that M & A McAfee security companies will further complete the restructuring of industry consolidation, but this possibility is great than ever.

(coach batchwork purses)The security industry restructuring will result in fewer and fewer companies within the field, so that market for security products can not meet the growing customized needs of many. Then in the next few years, several paid services will be easily a threat to the world security situation will likely occur. By the time we can also blame blame Intel has.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down