U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahmadinejad singled out Obama

Go down

Ahmadinejad singled out Obama

Ahmadinejad singled out Obama I_vote_lcap0%Ahmadinejad singled out Obama I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ahmadinejad singled out Obama I_vote_lcap0%Ahmadinejad singled out Obama I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Ahmadinejad singled out Obama Empty Ahmadinejad singled out Obama

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -In the capital Tehran Iranians living abroad at the second session of the General Assembly speech. Iranian state television broadcast live. Ahmadinejad - Ahmadinejad said he hoped the UN General Assembly held in September on a televised debate with Obama to discuss international affairs.coach bags (coach bags)

In the capital Tehran Iranians living abroad at the second session of the General Assembly speech. Iranian state television broadcast live. Ahmadinejad - Ahmadinejad said he hoped the UN General Assembly held in September on a televised debate with Obama to discuss international affairs.coach handbags (coach handbags)

"We are ready to sit down face to face with Obama, will be put on the table of global issues, one on one, the media, to see who the better solution. We think this is a better way," aija Mehdi - Ahmadinejad said.coach outlet (coach outlet)

Ahmadinejad - Ahmadinejad in September last year, Obama has proposed to hold the debate on international affairs, but not the other "response."coach carly bags (coach carly bags)

http://www.cheapcoachbags2010.com/

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down