U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street

Go down

Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street

Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street I_vote_lcap0%Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street I_vote_lcap0%Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street Empty Obama: Never again pay the price for the mistakes of Wall Street

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 pm

U.S. President Barack Obama signed 21 financial regulatory reform bill, suggesting Wall Street is about to enter the "Great Depression" has been the largest financial regulatory reform efforts.coach bags (coach bags)

However, the law provided for specific measures have yet to be developed and eventually implement the needed time. Washington political machine, the new round of interest groups "lobbying storm" or will come.coach outlet (coach outlet)

May be expected to reform the road to ourselves, Obama reminded the financial regulator 21 "must remain vigilant."coach poppy(coach poppy)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down