U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people on the streets to protest South Korea

Go down

people on the streets to protest South Korea

people on the streets to protest South Korea I_vote_lcap0%people on the streets to protest South Korea I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
people on the streets to protest South Korea I_vote_lcap0%people on the streets to protest South Korea I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

people on the streets to protest South Korea Empty people on the streets to protest South Korea

Post  Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

South Korea and the United States began in the early morning of 25 eastern waters of Korea (Sea of Japan) at 4-day joint military exercise, Korea and the U.S. participated in the exercise of the strength of more than 8,000 people.chanel bags (chanel bags)

South Korea's Defense Ministry press office confirmed to reporters on the 25th, including the U.S. Navy, "George Washington" aircraft carrier battle group, including South Korean and U.S. warships to leave 7 am the day of the southern port of Busan to the eastern waters, marking called "indomitable will of the "The Korea-US joint military exercise started.Learned that, in addition to 97,000 tons class "George Washington" aircraft carrier, the called "the largest in Asia," South Korea "Dokdo" transport ship, South Korea-based destroyers, "the Man Mo King" number and "Cui" number, and the 1800-ton submarines, 20 maritime survey vessels and other ships participating in this joint military exercise. chanel watches (chanel watches)

25, many South Korean people took to the streets, protests, requests to identify "Tian An" incident the truth, against the Korea-US joint military exercises.Chanel quilted Handbags (chanel quilted handbags)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down