U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS

Go down

Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS

Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS I_vote_lcap0%Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS I_vote_lcap0%Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS Empty Apple's new patent exposure, touch screen iMAC runs iOS

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:38 pm

(coach bags)There is no doubt that Apple's Tablet PC iPad achieved great success, and in the global consumer market set off a new round of Tablet PC boom. Apple iOS intelligent system is also good for consumers love the user experience.

(coach handbags)In personal computers, Apple's desktop operating system MAC OS X even though it has the same excellent user experience, but if the PCs are able to provide to the consumer experience with the iPad the same operation, I believe Apple will also be personal PC market boom set off a new round of products. Recently, some foreign media, Apple announced a new patent application, the main thrust of this technology is very simple, that is, able to touch the consumer operation iMAC.

(coach bags)It is reported that the characteristics of the patented technology is the iMAC PC products will carry two iOS and MAC OS X operating system, and can free the user's mode of operation change. When users touch operation, the computer will automatically switch to and iPad similar mode of operation, the user using the traditional mouse and keyboard operation, this computer will be common MAC OS X mode.

(coach poppy)If this technology can be successfully applied to actual production, then the consumers bought a iMAC PC at the same time, will be a 11-inch screen has the iPad. I believe the consumer is concerned, it will have extraordinary appeal.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down