U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android

Go down

Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android

Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android I_vote_lcap0%Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android I_vote_lcap0%Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android Empty Patriot 7-inch Tablet PC market Android

Post  Admin Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 pm

(coach bags)August 21, Patriot launch of e-heavy system of the domestic first Android-based 7-inch Tablet PC aigopad E700. It is reported that, aigopad E700 set fashion design, powerful features and the most competitive prices for a fusion completely open Android operating system that supports more than 100,000 applications.

(coach handbags)"Chinese consumer demand for digital products, from feature-oriented way of life changed direction. Tablet PC is not the continuation and breakdown of the traditional computer, but on behalf of the mobile Internet era of mainstream development.

(coach outlet)In the near future, Patriot electrons introduce more dimensions and functional design of the tablet PC product, a comprehensive application to meet the needs of different groups. "patriot Qu Jingdong Electronics president and CEO, said.

(coach scarf)It is understood, aigopad E700 select Suning Beijing flagship store Beitaipingzhuang the first super market. Analysis, Patriot Suning electronics and mobile storage, portable audio and video product lines, areas of strategic cooperation has been good, E700 Tablet PC's work release is another milestone in bilateral cooperation, will co-promote the Tablet PC technology into the national times.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum