U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates

Go down

Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates

Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates I_vote_lcap0%Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates I_vote_lcap0%Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates Empty Digg CEO within a week to identify new candidates

Post  Admin Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am

(coach handbags)According to foreign media reports, the U.S. social news site Digg Kevin Rose, co-founder and CEO, said recently that the company will be appointed within a week or so a new CEO. In addition, Digg will soon also be a substantial adjustment to the site, allowing users to be able to see more relevant content.

(coach outlet)Ross said in an interview this week, Digg CEO candidates have to be reduced to three. Digg's new chief executive will determine the new site on-line time. Digg is currently testing the new site, but the test users are restricted to a limited range. Ross refused to disclose information about the candidates, CEO of Digg.

When asked why remove the current interim Chief Executive Officer positions, Ross said he did not fit the job chief executive, on the current management of pain. Former CEO of the company Jieyiede Wilson (Jay Adelson) had early this year due to be exposed to other important members of the sordid, the left Digg. Since then, Rose replaced Adelson, assume the company's interim Chief Executive.

(coach charm collection)When asked about the progress of V4 version of the R & D, Ross said, V4 project has carried out nearly a year, the company said that version would be some "important and bold new direction." If the project for nearly six months in the future within the errors, the company will suffer a heavy blow. But Ross said that despite the huge technical difficulties in the project, he was confident V4 version of the successful launch.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum