U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about

Go down

Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about

Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about I_vote_lcap0%Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about I_vote_lcap0%Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about Empty Philippine:the South China Sea and China only about

Post  Admin Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:36 pm

(coach handbags)August 9, according to Agence France-Presse reported, the Philippines on the 9th that countries in Southeast Asia does not need U.S. help to resolve the South China Sea issue. Philippine Foreign Minister Alberto Romulo, told reporters the ASEAN member countries and China should be strictly bilateral negotiations, not the United States or other parties involved.coach bags(coach bags)

Reported that when asked whether to support the statement made by U.S. Secretary of State last month, when Hillary Clinton, Romulo replied "no." Hillary's statement in July suggests the U.S. more involved in the South China Sea dispute. Romulo told reporters, "is the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and China. I put it more clearly: the ASEAN and China. The clear enough now?"coach outlet(coach outlet)

The Chinese Government has repeatedly reaffirmed the South China Sea Spratly Islands and Paracel Islands have full sovereignty. However, Southeast Asia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and other countries claim sovereignty over these islands, and China may cause disputes.coach boots (coach boots)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum