U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit

Go down

Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit

Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit I_vote_lcap0%Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit I_vote_lcap0%Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit Empty Ban Ki-moon settlement lawsuit

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

A former U.S. prosecutor to submit a paper, the United Nations Dispute Tribunal complaint, accused the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon for reasons of nationality, to prevent him from employment senior United Nations anti-corruption job. He claims some 1.4 million U.S. dollars for this.UN deputy spokesman on the 4th, said Ban's Office would not comment before the court hearings.coach bags (coach bags)

Federal prosecutor Robert Appleton worked, then worked at the United Nations. From 2006 to 2008, he led the staff of the United Nations special fraud investigation team uncovered numerous large-scale corruption, conspiracy, causing a number of felony dismissed from their posts, a number of suppliers by the United Nations sanctions.coach handbags(coach handbags)

Appleton said in the complaint, Ban Ki-moon as he twice refused to approve the nomination of senior United Nations anti-corruption office, mainly based on his nationality and gender bias, "a discriminatory practice, directly contrary to the United Nations Charter." Appleton also requested about 140 million loss and wage compensation.coach outlet (coach outlet)

The United Nations Dispute Tribunal was established in July 2009, the United Nations system to maintain a fair, devoted to current or former employees of the United Nations complaints. Plaintiff satisfied judgments, but also appeal to another court.coach wallets (coach wallets)

http://www.cheapcoachbags2010.com/

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum