U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna as a full director posture

Go down

Madonna as a full director posture

Madonna as a full director posture I_vote_lcap0%Madonna as a full director posture I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Madonna as a full director posture I_vote_lcap0%Madonna as a full director posture I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Madonna as a full director posture Empty Madonna as a full director posture

Post  Admin Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

American singer and actress Madonna has recently been on the list once again addicted. Recently, she came to southern France, a famous tourist resort Azur region (below), filming his second film, "Duchess of Windsor."coach bags(coach bags)

"Duchess of Windsor," about the time span of more than 60 years the two have intertwined with the love story. According to French media reports, on July 29 and 30 days, Madonna's crew team in the blue coast, including Cannes, including several major cities and towns within the region, in some well-known beach and garden villas within a tight The shooting, which attracted many fans.coach handbags (coach handbags)

In the July 31, Madonna appeared in Paris, the court personally playing guide shooting the film "Duchess of Windsor." Film field, her gesticulating hunters style and full of black-clad, wearing a hat and scarf, looking quite capable cool. coach outlet (coach outlet)

It is reported that, in addition to the film as a director, the Madonna was also personally involved in the work of the film's screenwriter.coach baby bag (coach baby bag)
http://www.cheapcoachbags2010.com/

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down