U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

url Standardization

Go down

url Standardization

url Standardization I_vote_lcap0%url Standardization I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

url Standardization Empty url Standardization

Post  Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

URL standard, or specific content pages to the site has only one url to get there.(coach outlet) url standardization of the meaning of search engine optimization is greater than the user. For example: a Web site's home page, often through several different URL can access, such as Google.

www.google.com google.com www.google.com / index.htm www.google.com / index.php 4 url address of the representative of all the Google home page, then do anchor text should I choose this?(coach bags) I would like to stress here is that, no matter what you decide to correspond to a URL, please have this on only one URL, the url standardization. Point of the search engines

How much weight a URL, in essence, is the URL itself by the number of internal links and external links; this URL represents what, in essence, relying on the URL in the anchor text is. The purpose of standardization URL when a page has multiple URL, determine the one to choose. URL of this process is standardized. URL purpose of standardization is that the ownership of heavy (outer chain, chain) are concentrated on a URL.

Appears in the search engine, with and without the backslash backslash, the default is the same. But to the best, note that each additional link, all with a backslash.(coach kristin collection)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum