U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided

Go down

Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided

Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided I_vote_lcap0%Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided I_vote_lcap0%Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided Empty Facebook Places: no need to search for real-time information provided

Post  Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 pm

(coach handbags)With the proliferation of Internet development and equipment, people began to discover the benefits of real-time information sharing. So far, it has initially through real-time search tools (such as through Twitter, or like Booshaka, OneRiot or Open Facebook Search Facebook these less-known search engines) get real-time information. Google also has given way to real-time results holds in its search engine in a more prominent position.

(coach outlet)Facebook Places may change the way people find and use real-time information. Users no longer need to search a variety of location services disorderly place web site, keywords and # tags, as Facebook Places application programming interface (API) for use, the user can find the real world activities, Places website can be found the location information.

SF Street Food Festival next year, when users can view Facebook Places page to find out the length of the queue. In the Places page, people will see the description of the sign with the queue (they come from various sites, if there will be aggregate). If the food festival's organizers have announced the Place pages, or to incorporate it into their official website, it can display the official news. As the Places page is a destination, "Here Now" and the "Nearby Places" can be displayed in the mobile phone interface and Facebook with the proposed matching the search bar, the flow will flock to the center of the page.

(coach shoulder bags)Facebook Places of use is still under development. At present, many people in attendance did not write too much content and description, Facebook Places to become more in-depth location of a broader information-sharing services are still needed for some time. However, millions of users will set their own status updates visible to everyone, but also to their current location to write in Twitter, from this perspective, many people are willing to create and share real-time information, but the disorderly to search for them is not what we need.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down