U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user

Go down

Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user

Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user I_vote_lcap0%Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user I_vote_lcap0%Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user Empty Apple's new patent applications: iPhone and iPad can identify the user

Post  Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

(coach handbags)Apple iPhone and iPad future will be able to rely on portable devices such as picture or sound to identify users who pick up or use of these products.

(coach outlet)United States Patent and Trademark Office this week, Apple announced a "non-authorized users to identify electronic systems and methods" (Systems and Methods for Identifying Unauthorized Users of an Electronic Device) patent application, using the patented technology can take advantage of users pictures, sounds and even the beat of their unique identification of the user.

Apple has been very interested in such technologies. IPad early release in January of this year before the "Wall Street Journal", once disclosed, iPad first prototype will use cameras to identify the user's facial features. Reportedly, Apple has been testing on this product customized, automatically switch to the loss of user-specific personal settings.

(coach new handbags)However, this patent is not the first time Apple has developed the technology to identify users through the heart. Published in May this year, a patent application specifically for the technology, said the iPhone can be seamlessly embedded in a peripheral heart rate monitors, iPhone users by reading the physical characteristics of the data, identify the user.

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down