U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China warned the U.S. military severely

Go down

China warned the U.S. military severely

China warned the U.S. military severely I_vote_lcap0%China warned the U.S. military severely I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
China warned the U.S. military severely I_vote_lcap0%China warned the U.S. military severely I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

China warned the U.S. military severely Empty China warned the U.S. military severely

Post  Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

(coach handbags)According to U.S. media, "The rich woman waves," Hilton (Paris Hilton) hit back at U.S. accusations of a wig manufacturing company, refused to promise 35 million U.S. dollars in claims, and that it reserves the right to pursue other legal responsibilities.

(coach bags)Yesterday, a U.S. company accused of Hilton default wig, 2007, Hilton to 3.5 million U.S. dollars in endorsement fees, a spokesman for the company's wig products, but she did not use the product in addition to, instead, to promote competition Duifang related products. In addition, the Hilton at that time, she spent 23 days in jail, so the company lost nearly 6.6 million U.S. dollars.

(coach outlet)U.S. company accused Hilton of this wig is an attempt to defraud, demanding 35 million U.S. dollars in compensation. Hilton made a response today, the lawyer said she was through their own, "the other's allegations are groundless, Hilton will Caiqu all powerful defenses against each other Suopei, and reserves the right to take legal accountability each other."(coach travel bags)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down