U.S. intelligence director said North Ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China

Go down

Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China

Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China I_vote_lcap0%Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China I_vote_lcap0%Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China Empty Korean encouraged developping nuclear weapons against China

Post  Admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 am

Published on July 30, according to The Global Times reported that more than 8,000 military, including nuclear aircraft carriers, including more than 20 ships, 200 combat planes, and sent F-22 "Raptor" fighter ... ... July 25 -28 days The US-ROK military exercise determination and anger stop Jet. United States, "Christian Science Monitor" article 28, said U.S. and South Korea concluded four days of high-profile military exercises, feeling the completion of their intended goal: deterring North Korea.coach bags (coach bags)

South Korea's "Central Daily" 28 "China Black" wrote an article full of emotion, China (has been secretly expanded military), it drops the mask of humility and now dominate the exposed face of a kind, to send their orders to do newly acquired superpower status. The article added that South Korea's trade with China than the US-Japan trade combined. China, cough, cold South Korea should. Article wrote, not without the threat that if the ROK and the DPRK has nuclear weapons is a nightmare for China. We must use this chip to deal with Beijing to develop nuclear weapons.coach handbags (coach handbags)

Korea Institute for Advanced Study of unified members of the British-ho Park, quite sad at the same day, "Central Daily" said the author, or a small country in South Korea, the United States and the two countries on the Korean peninsula's influence is very great. Now South Korea's economic strength has been ranked the world's top ten position in the international community also increased, but still cross, but "G2" of the barrier.coach outlet (coach outlet)

"A clear signal of 'North Korean provocation, be punished if' the will, while leaving the subject of comfort to the Chinese." Korea, "Seoul Press" that the US-ROK military exercise left a double legacy. South Korea's left-wing newspaper "Han Nation" says, there have been comments that the exercise "will push the Korean peninsula into the United States and the supremacy of the dispute, so that military tension index back to the Cold War era."coach travel bags (coach travel bags)

Admin
Admin

http://talake.freeforumshosting.us

Back to top Go down